Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thankfulnes Days 8-14

Day 8 -- I am thankful for my boss. She is an awesome lady. Working in retail can be hard. She cares about her employees. My husband had a health scare. She has been caring and attentive to our family's needs. Not all bosses are deserving of a hug, however, she is! :)

Day 9 -- I am thankful for my family. Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Day 10 -- I am thankful to The Lord that I can be made new everyday. Today’s mistakes can be left behind. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)

Day 11 -- I am thankful for veterans. Active duty, reserve, guard, retired and all branches of the military. I am thankful for your service to our country. I an thankful to all the service men and women who have sacrificed there lives for OUR FREEDOM! “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” – John 15:13.

Day 12 -- Today I am thankful for all the opportunities that present themselves. God knows when to close one door and Open another.

Day 13 -- Today I am thankful for my friends, neighbors and acquaintances whom have helped me at a moments notice.

Day 14 -- I am thankful for Fridays. After a long week, it is good to sit back and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment